Denver Metro Clean Cities is a nonprofit organization working to advance clean transportation and mobility to improve air quality and reduce petroleum use in our state.
We are part of the national Clean Cities network, leveraging national networks and tools to bring together a coalition of active stakeholders engaged in advancing the clean transportation industry for the good of all.
DMCC’s programs are made possible by generous sponsorships from our industry partners. As a sponsor, you can receive benefits crafted to meet your goals, with real value and measurable outcomes. Call us today to put together a sponsorship package that fits your needs.
You do not have to pay to be a coalition stakeholder. Find out more about being part of our membership by signing the pledge to work for clean air in your community here.
All sponsorship levels include:
- Reserved space at our annual Clean Transportation Policy Education Day at the Colorado Capitol
- Member profile on blog and social media channels
- Top level logo placement on website and newsletters
- Facilitated member introductions
Main events for Denver Metro Clean Cities:
- Annual Stakeholder Meeting (January)
- Fleet & Industry Awards (Spring)
- Rocky Mountain Clean Transportation Industry Day (September)
- Tech Talks (Monthly)
- Working Groups (On-going)
- Drive Electric Colorado (website, social and media placement for EVs, EV Road Rallies, EV Workshops, EV Ride & Drives) – part of DRIVE Electric USA